Savannah Oaks Golf Club
We are open
Cart paths recommended
we have pythium blight in our fairways and roughs
our crew works very hard to continue the healing so please help us out by staying on the cart paths as much as possible
Congratulations to John Delong
John was presented the
Golf Course Superintendent of the year for a nine hole course award
by Laddie Carda at this years GCSAA meeting.
Savannah Oaks Covid 19 Guidelines
· Do not touch the flag sticks
· ALL GOLFERS must keep a minimum of 6 feet between them at all times on the course.
· There will be no sand rakes.
There are garbage cans on the course. Please help us keep it clean.
· Please bring your own PPE and sanitizing material. Course will not provide this.
· The clubhouse is open . Only 25 people in clubhouse at one time. Food and beverages to go only.
There will be port-a-potties on course for your use.
· PLEASE PRACTICE GOOD SOCIAL DISTANCING SKILLS AT ALL TIMES.
· VIOLATIONS ARE GROUNDS FOR REMOVAL FROM COURSE
LET’S ALL STAY SAFE
Thanks from John and Troy