Savannah Oaks Golf Course
Congratulations to John Delong
John was presented the
Golf Course Superintendent of the year for a nine hole course award
by Laddie Carda at this years GCSAA meeting.
the Savannah Oaks Covid 19 Guidelines
· Do not touch the flag sticks
· ALL GOLFERS must keep a minimum of 6 feet between them at all times on the course.
· There will be no sand rakes.
There are garbage cans on the course. Please help us keep it clean.
· Please bring your own PPE and sanitizing material. Course will not provide this.
· The clubhouse is open . Only 25 people in clubhouse at one time. Food and beverages to go only.
There will be a port-a-potty on course for your use.
· PLEASE PRACTICE GOOD SOCIAL DISTANCING SKILLS AT ALL TIMES.
· VIOLATIONS ARE GROUNDS FOR REMOVAL FROM COURSE
LET’S ALL STAY SAFE
Thanks from John and Troy