Savannah Oaks Golf Club
We will be closed april 19 and 20 due to cold weather.
Congratulations to John Delong
John was presented the
Golf Course Superintendent of the year for a nine hole course award
by Laddie Carda at this years GCSAA meeting.
Savannah Oaks Covid 19 Guidelines
· Do not touch the flag sticks
· There will be pool noodle pieces in each hole for easy ball retrieval.
· ALL GOLFERS must keep a minimum of 6 feet between them at all times on the course.
· There will be no sand rakes.
There are garbage cans on the course. Please help us keep it clean.
· Please bring your own PPE and sanitizing material. Course will not provide this.
· The clubhouse is open . Only 25 people in clubhouse at one time. Food and beverages to go only.
There will be port-a-potties on course for your use in May.
· PLEASE PRACTICE GOOD SOCIAL DISTANCING SKILLS AT ALL TIMES.
· VIOLATIONS ARE GROUNDS FOR REMOVAL FROM COURSE
LET’S ALL STAY SAFE
Thanks from John and Troy